">

February 8, 2011

The Austin Cougars

Monday I posted on Facebook that I needed four more players to have a complete hockey team on my NHL '10 team, the Austin Cougars.  Some of you replied, and I was able to get enough people to have a full team.  I've already played a few practice games and I think the team will be pretty good as I start a season.  I also thought I'd give you a taste of the roster.  Enjoy!

#69) Anthony "The Tank" Accord- Defenseman

#96) Nate "The Pit" Baker - Defenseman

#14) Bryce "The Dice" Baldwin - Right Wing

#10) Jason "The Jamaican" Clarke - Back-up Center

#25) John "The Glove" Daguio - Back-up Goalie

#23) Niko "The Wall" Daguio - Goalie

#28) Andrew "The Arrow" Davis - Left Wing / Ass. Captain

#7) Kory "The Mouth" Eskeets - Defenseman

#49) Matt "The Cub" Hoke - Left Wing

#29) Edward "Your Boy" Laing - Right Wing

#6) Eric "The Stick" Manning - Defenseman

#17) Bo "Rex Effect" McFall - Right Wing

#11) Patrick "The Crawler" McGaughey - Right Wing

#12) Shawn "Slim" McGaughey
All-Time Center(except when in the penalty box) / Team Captain

#1) Phil "Pretty Boy" Orquiz - Left Wing

#30) Albert "The Traveler" Redd - Defenseman

#0) Ian "The Robot" Richardson - Defenseman

#13) Shaun "Shizzle MC" Soderling - Defenseman

#16) Caleb "The Animal" Stevens - Defenseman

#9) Joshua "The Boss" Swihart - Defenseman

ENJOY THE SEASON, GO COUGARS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would like the name of "Minister of Defense" or "Secretary of Defense" please...haha

    ReplyDelete